And yes, below are the just-revealed details on five pairings from our quarterly cocktail party — it’s called Good Spirits — next Tuesday at Le Poisson Rouge.
1. Macao Trading Co’s Bacalhau Tartar and Mushroom & Truffle Croquettes PAIRED WITH St. Germain’s Macao Cocktail: Lavender Infused St. Germain with Lemon Bitters, Sugar and Dry Prosecco.
2. Northern Spy’s Sticky Winter Pudding with Baby Bourbon Hard Sauce and Nutmeg Custard PAIRED WITH Tuthilltown’s Manhattan.
3. Lani Kai’s Kalua Pork on a Poi Pancake PAIRED WITH Don Q’s Pacific Swizzle: Don Q Rum infused with an herbal tea of rose hips, hibiscus and lemongrass, mixed with fresh lime juice and passionfruit puree.
4. Fort Defiance’s Deviled Eggs PAIRED WITH Comb Vodka’s King Bee: Comb Vodka infused with Darjeeling Tea mixed with Lemon, and a dash of Benedictine; topped with Prosecco and served on the rocks.
5. Fette Sau’s BBQ Duroc Pork Belly PAIRED WITH Compass Box’s Peat Monster.