We’re putting the finishing touches on our Grow edition that’s set to hit stands at the beginning of next month. You can expect local stories about preparing a vibrant Persian feast, candies that are almost too pretty to eat, what you should put in your potting soil and more.
But it won’t be ready until we have a cover, and that’s where we need your help. See our options below, cast your vote and spread the word in support of your favorite photo. We reserve the right to make the final call, but put a lot of weight on what you have to say.
Starting with the fish and chips on the table and scrolling to the right in the gallery above,
- Fish fry, option 1—Scott Gordon Bleicher (fish and chips on the table)
- Sweet Saba candy, option 1—Scott Gordon Bleicher (green candy on blue background)
- Persian feast, option 1—Philip Ficks (dessert spread)
- Persian feast, option 2—Philip Ficks (herbs)
- Sweet Saba candy, option 2—Scott Gordon Bleicher (orange candy on orange background)
- Pierogi, option 1—Cayla Zahoran (uncooked)
- Sweet Saba candy, option 3—Scott Gordon Bleicher (red candy on blue background)
- Pierogi, option 2—Cayla Zahoran (cooked)
- Fish fry, option 2—Scott Gordon Bleicher (closeup with napkin and silverware)
Can’t see the form below? Try this link.