We’re putting the finishing touches on our annual drinks edition that’s set to hit stands at the beginning of next month. You can expect local stories about booze-washed cheeses, sake in the city, Greg Boehm’s cocktail book collection and more.
But it won’t be ready until we have a cover, and that’s where we need your help. See our options below, cast your vote and spread the word in support of your favorite photo. We reserve the right to make the final call, but put a lot of weight on what you have to say.
Starting with the cheese close-up and scrolling to the right in the gallery above,
- Lauren Volo, booze-washed cheeses (cheese close-up, side angle)
- Eric Medsker, sake (pouring bottle)
- Scott Gordon Bleicher, Greg Boehm’s library of cocktail books
- Eric Medsker, sake (cups)
- Lauren Volo, booze-washed cheeses (tabletop view with pear slices)
- Eric Medsker, sake (bottles)
Can’t see the form below? Try this link.