It’s almost time to send our holiday issue to the printers, but per usual, we want your feedback on our next cover. We can’t wait to share stories of seasonal cheer from Penn Station’s oyster bar (you read that right—not Grand Central) to the intersection of food and faith Cathedral of St.
John the Divine.
See our options above and below, cast your vote and spread the word in support of your favorite. We reserve the right to make the final call, but put a lot of weight on what you readers have to say.
Can’t see the voting form below? Try this link.
The captions below correspond to the gallery photos above, from left to right, starting with the bowl of truffles.
1. A bowl of Burgundy truffles — Scott Gordon Bleicher
2. An oyster platter at Penn Station — Liz Clayman
3. Jams cool as they wait to be processed at Beth’s Farm Kitchen — Matt Furman
4. A goose and a peacock are just two participants in the Blessing of the Animals at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine — Michael Rudin.
5. White truffle shavings at Urbani Truffles — Scott Gordon Bleicher.