You know that no one loves to throw a party more than we do. And our mouths have been watering for some outrageous cocktail pairings. However, in light of the unsafe weather conditions brought on by today’s storm, we have decided to postpone Good Spirits to March 20.
We hope to see you at the same place for the same drinks, food and good times. We understand that this may cause some disappointment and inconvenience, but with conditions worsening, we strongly feel this is the right decision for everyone’s safety. We will honor all tickets purchased for tonight on March 20, or if you can’t make it then, you can apply it to any future Edible event. If you would like a refund, please let us know by Monday be e-mailing us at info[at]ediblemanhattan[dot]com.
Stay tuned to both the event page and our mobile event program for updates. In the meantime, you can check out the above video for a little snowy weather cocktail inspiration for this evening. Get the recipe here.
Again, thank you for being so understanding and supportive — we look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!