Submit an original sparkling cocktail recipe that uses Moët & Chandon for a chance to be featured in Edible Manhattan’s Bar Guide and win a dinner at a Michelin Star restaurant in NYC!
A panel of expert judges from Edible Manhattan and Moët & Chandon will select the top ten entrants to be included in the Edible Manhattan Bar Guide and of those ten, one to win a dinner for two at a Michelin Star restaurant in New York.
Your entries will be judged on appearance, balance, use of Moët & Chandon and originality.
Send all entries to email@example.com by February 1, 2019.
Entry Instructions and Requirements
To enter the Contest, submit an original cocktail recipe that meets the requirements described below (your “Entry”). Entries must be received to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m. PT on February 1, 2019. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person.
- All cocktails should use Moët & Chandon as the dominant/base spirit ingredient.
- Cocktails should not contain another competitor Champagne brand.
- To enter and be eligible to win the Contest, you must be of legal drinking age (at least 21 years of age) at the time of entry.
- It is prohibited to use ingredients that contain tobacco, any type of drug or psychotropic ingredient.
- The total alcohol content of the recipe must not exceed 2 oz.
- The cocktail must be no more than 11 oz. and no less than 3 oz.
- Recipes must be expressed in parts, with dashes and/or drops being the smallest quantities.
- Preparation and mixing instructions must be included with your recipe.
- You should specify the glassware to be used for serving. For example, highball, old-fashioned, Collins, martini cocktail glass, margarita, pilsner, punch cup, wine glass, Champagne flute, etc.
- The method of preparation may not involve fire or flames.
BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THE ATTACHED TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
A panel of expert judges from Edible Manhattan and Moët & Chandon will evaluate all entries and select the top ten entrants to be included in the Edible Manhattan Bar Guide and of those ten, one to win a dinner for two at a Michelin Star restaurant in New York.
- Appearance: 20%
- Balance: 35%
- Moët & Chandon Characteristics: 25%
- Originality: 20%
The judges’ decision is final, absolute and completely discretionary, after which there is no appeal on the part of any competitor or third party.
The judges will select ten (10) entries as Contest winners and all winners will be notified by email using the information provided on their official entry form.
If attempted notification using all the contact details supplied by the winners at time of entry are returned as undeliverable, or if a winner cannot be verified within the time required, or if a winner is otherwise unable to accept their status as a winner, or is otherwise ineligible, their selection as winner will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from reserves judged at the same time at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
Competitors should expect to hear if they have won via email on or about February 21, 2019.
Each of the ten (10) Final Winners will be featured in Edible Manhattan’s Bar Guide. The Grand Prize winner will receive a dinner for two in the month of June at a Michelin Star restaurant in New York. This dinner includes: (a) a full-course meal and (b) a ground transportation stipend.
Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Edible Manhattan, at its sole discretion. The prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Edible Manhattan reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Edible Manhattan, at its sole discretion. Winners must attend in the time period specified by Edible Manhattan. Once reservations are made, they cannot be changed.