We’re shaking things up this holiday season. Instead of only bringing you one Manhattan-specific magazine, we’re packaging all four of our titles into one mega honkin’ edition. Yep, all holiday stories from all four of our territories — including Edible Brooklyn, Edible Long Island, Edible East End and us — will combine to form a quadruple-sized issue. It’s a whopper-sized portion of local food and drink stories, how-tos, gift guides and more.
Each territory will still get its own cover though, and this is where we need your help. See our options above, cast your vote below and spread the word in support of your favorite photo. We reserve the right to make the final call, but care deeply about what our readers (you) have to say.
Starting with the wreath and scrolling to the right in the gallery above,
1. Stokes Farm: Rosemary and thyme wreath made by the Binaghi family
2. Raven & Boar: Furniture makers left the city to start a farm upstate.
3. Megan Peck‘s Linzer torte: Peck recreates the dessert her grandmother baked for Julia Child and James Beard.
4. Sparkling Pointe: Jim Clarke describes the rise of New York State bubbly.
5. Union Square Hospitality Group (cocktails on tray): The events arm of Danny Meyer’s empire can cater your intimate family dinner, elegant gala and everything in between.
6. Union Square Hospitality Group (yule log)
If you can’t see the form below, then vote here.