We’re putting the finishing touches on our “eat drink local” summer edition (browse last year’s here) that’s set to hit stands at the beginning of next month.
It won’t be ready until we have a cover though, and that’s where we need your help.
See our options below, cast your vote and spread the word in support of your favorite. We reserve the right to make the final call, but put a lot of weight on what you have to say.
Can’t see the form below? Try this link.
Starting with the tomato spread and moving to the right,
- Lunch in Amagansett with David Rosengarten, option 1 (hands plating) — Lindsay Morris
- Oysters at King Bee — Dorn + Carbone
- Oysters at John Dory, option 1 (dozen oysters with three garnishes) — Scott Gordon Bleicher
- Lunch in Amagansett with David Rosengarten, option 2 (solo plate with tomato slice) — Lindsay Morris
- Victory Greens rooftop garden at Lenox Hill Hospital — Joe Martinez
- Oysters at John Dory, option 2 (half-dozen) — Scott Gordon Bleicher