New York City Wine & Food Festival
October 13 - October 16
The Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One is back with a range of events to celebrate 15 years in Manhattan. Widely recognized as the largest gourmet gathering in New York City, the four-day fest will take place from October 13th through the 16th at Hudson River Park’s Pier 76 and Pier 86. With more than 400 chefs, mixologists and wine and spirit producers, this will be an unforgettable weekend comprised of walk-around tastings, intimate dinners, pier parties, brunches, lunches, master classes, wine tastings and more. The festival is partnered with God’s Love We Deliver, an organization that provides medically tailored meals and nutrition counseling for those living with severe illness. To date, the Festival has generated more than $14 million for its charitable causes with 100% of the net proceeds supporting the mission to EAT. DRINK. FEED NYC.
Featured events of the weekend include but are not limited to:
- Blue Moon Burger Bash presented by Pat LaFrieda Meats hosted by Rachael Ray (Thursday, October 13)
- Peroni’s Taste of Italy hosted by Alex Guarnaschelli and Scott Conant with special guest Whoopi Goldberg (Friday, October 14)
- Grand tasting featuring culinary demonstrations presented by Liebherr Appliances featuring fan- favorite Food Network personalities and Restaurant Row presented by Tock (Saturday, October 15th & Sunday October 16th)
- Caviar presents Tacos & Tequila After Dark powered by Toyota hosted by the cast of The Kitchen with special guest Elvis Duran and the Z100 morning show (Saturday, October 15)
- Backyard BBQ presented by Pat LaFrieda Meats hosted by Andrew Zimmern and Dario Cecchini (Sunday, October 16)
And so so much more!
Get tickets here.
- Food Network
- Hudson River Park’s Pier 76
408 12th Ave West
New York, NY 10018 United States + Google Map
- (212) 627-2020