From the organizers:
Discussion + Networking + Healthy Breakfast Served
(This is a FREE Event)
Innovative Farm-to-Table Restaurants in New York City
As consumer interest in health and sustainability give rise to farm-to-table cuisine, restaurant owners, operators and chefs strive to find creative ways to offer healthy, sustainable food at affordable prices. This panel will feature five speakers who will share their perspectives on making “clean eating” more accessible in New York City.
Moderator: Charles Platkin, PhD, JD, MPH, executive director of the Hunter College NYC Food Policy Center
- Michael Anthony, executive chef, Gramercy Tavern
- Adam Eskin, founder and CEO, Dig Inn
- Sara Gatanas, owner/operator, UGC Eats Harlem
- Colin McCabe, founder, Chop’t
- Jay Strauss, founder and co-owner, Westville
Healthy Breakfast Will Be Served @ 8:30am, Talk at 9am.