Back Forty West will host a five-course ($75) dinner and wine pairing featuring wild sockeye salmon from Alaska’s Bristol Bay. As part of the evening, Paul Greenberg, the author of Four Fish: The Future of the Last Wild Food, will discuss the proposed Pebble Mine and its effect on Bristol Bay’s wild salmon population.
- Crudo with Salmon Skin Chicharrones
- Smoked Sockeye & Corn Bisque
- Cured Sockeye with a Crunchy Vegetable Salad & Yuzu Vinaigrette
- Pan-seared Sockeye with English Pea Puree, Snipped Summer Herbs & Butter
- Summer Berries & Tapioca Pudding
Each $75 ticket includes food and wine. With the addition of sales tax, 20% gratuity, and processing fee, the final cost is $100.00. More info here.