From the organizers:
What do Americans want from their food? What do the challenges and opportunities for a sustainable food system look like in the new political landscape? Where are the new levers of change for policy and business? How can we engage consumers to encourage companies and governments to provide the healthful and delicious food everyone wants to eat. And what role can chefs and other leaders in the culinary industry play?
Join leading strategists, business executives, policy makers, nonprofit directors, consumer behavior specialists, philanthropists, and other leaders for one of the most important, impactful and inspiring gatherings of the year.
- Deb Eschmeyer, Social Impact Entrepreneur, Food Policy Expert, Farmer
- Jill Gress, Vice President, Radius Global Market Research
- Tamar Haspel, Journalist, Washington Post
- Jonas Kaplan, Assistant Research Professor of Psychology, Brain and Creativity Institute and Co-Director of the Dana & David Dornsife Cognitive Neuroimaging Center, University of South Carolina
- Sam Kass, Founder, Trove
- Jennifer Kuzma, Goodnight-NC GSK Foundation Distinguished Professor, School of Public Health and International Affairs and Co-Director, Genetic Engineering and Society Center, North Carolina State University
- Matt Salzberg, Founder and CEO, Blue Apron
- Mark Schatzker, Author, The Dorito Effect and Steak
- Mary Wagner, Founder and President, MK Wagner & Associates, and formerly Research and Development with Starbucks, Mars, E. & J. Gallo Winery, and Taco Bell
Check out the 2017 JBF Food Summit agenda.