Take part in a day long festival of Edible Garden fun exploring “Mario Batali’s Kitchen Gardens,” cooking demonstrations by NYBG staff, gardening activities, and food sampling in the Ruth Rea Howell Family Garden.
– Take a drop in tour of the chef beds in ”Mario Batali’s Kitchen Gardens”
– Decorate a harvest bag to use to shop for fresh ingredients for your favorite Mario Batali recipes
– Make a chef’s hat to wear when practicing your culinary skills
– Solve Mario’s Menu Mystery to help you explore the chef beds in ”Mario Batali’s Kitchen Gardens”
– Sit in on cooking demonstrations by Family Garden chefs at 11 a.m., 1, and 3 p.m. at the Whole Foods Market Family Garden Kitchen
– Enjoy food sampling by vendors offering snacks and organic goodies
Edible Garden Festival ticket includes all Festival activities and All Garden Pass access
Non-Member Adults $25, Student/Senior $22, Kids $10/Members Free (ticket does not include Mario Batali cooking demo)
Get your tickets here!