Take part in a day long festival of Edible Garden fun exploring “Mario Batali’s Kitchen Gardens,” cooking demonstrations by NYBG staff, gardening activities, and food sampling in the Ruth Rea Howell Family Garden.
- Take a drop in tour of the chef beds in ”Mario Batali’s Kitchen Gardens”
- Decorate a harvest bag to use to shop for fresh ingredients for your favorite Mario Batali recipes
- Make a chef’s hat to wear when practicing your culinary skills
- Solve Mario’s Menu Mystery to help you explore the chef beds in ”Mario Batali’s Kitchen Gardens”
- Sit in on cooking demonstrations by Family Garden chefs at 11 a.m., 1, and 3 p.m. at the Whole Foods Market Family Garden Kitchen
- Enjoy food sampling by vendors offering snacks and organic goodies
Edible Garden Festival ticket includes all Festival activities and All Garden Pass access
Non-Member Adults $25, Student/Senior $22, Kids $10/Members Free (ticket does not include Mario Batali cooking demo)
Get your tickets here!